End Time Inventory
Photo credit: KAM workshops http://www.flickr.com
I think that the destruction of Damascus is next!
By Craig C. White
There has never before been a time when the end time agenda has been so clearly laid out in front of us, or a time when these events were so eminent. Don’t be left in the dark. Pre-Rapture and pre-Tribulation events are identifiable now. Here is a list of end time events that are happening now or that are clearly on the horizon. They are all part of the fabric of end time prophecy. Jesus Christ will soon come for his Church. Satan will wreak havoc on earth. The terrible “Day of the Lord” will come. Israel will suffer a terrible trial and the world will suffer God’s wrath.
Let’s make this easy. Prophetic events prior to the Rapture of the Church and prior to the 7 year Tribulation period revolve around the creation of the final gentile world government or “New World Order”. The march toward the formation of the New World Order makes way for the Antichrist to become its king. The first cog in the NWO wheel is the European Union. It is already prepared to join the Middle East, Russia, and Central Asia to form the final man ruled World Empire. Today world leaders are working to create a unified Middle East largely controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood. A united Middle East will more readily become part of their New World Order. The rebellions in the Middle East led by the Muslim Brotherhood are facilitating this unification. Psalm 2 and Acts chapter 2 ask the question “why do the heathen (or nations) rage?” The nations are raging today. This is bible prophecy being fulfilled now! In biblical terms a united Middle East is one quarter of the final gentile world empire (Dan 2:41-42). The final gentile world empire will be on earth during the 7 year “Tribulation” period. It will eventually be ruled by the Antichrist (Dan 7:8). Jesus Christ will destroy it at his coming (Dan 2:34)! When you think of the one world government or New World Order, don’t think that it will include the entire earth. It won’t. The final gentile world empire according to bible prophecy will only include the geographic area of the ancient Roman Empire. That is, from Europe to India, and from western Russia to Saudi Arabia. This is the area of the old Roman Empire. The Far West, Far East, South Africa, and outskirts may play a role in creating the New World Order, but they are only fringe players. Of course most of bible prophecy centers on the land of Israel.
1. The heathen are raging! In the Middle East, Northern Egypt, and Central Asia the nations are exercising their “days of rage”. This is the prophecy of Psalm 2 and Acts chapter 2 being fulfilled now! The rage is an effort to unify the region under a radical Islamist banner. This will prepare the region to take its place in the final gentile world empire. The ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and a removal of any subjection to the God of Israel.
Psalm 2:1-3 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
2. The destruction of Damascus Syria is eminent as prophesied in Isaiah 7 and Jeremiah 49. Like I said earlier this event is designed to bring a united Middle East under Muslim Brotherhood authority and then into the final gentile world empire. I think that God will send the Turkish army into Syria to destroy Damascus which is Syria’s Governmental seat. Jeremiah teaches that Damascus will turn to flee. Many Syrians have already fled. NOW, we will see a MASSIVE fleeing of Syrians out of the city of Damascus. Then Damascus will be destroyed. Please notice that many end time bible prophecies are being fulfilled rapidly.
Jeremiah 49:24 Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail.
3. The battle of Gog and Magog may happen soon after the destruction of Damascus! Soon after the destruction of Damascus by Turkey, I think that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will lead a Middle Eastern invasion into Israel! PM Erdogan is a modern day fulfillment of Magog, the primary governor of Turkey. Turkey will be joined by Iran, Libya, and Sudan (Cush). Using the forces of nature and confusion, God will make the invading armies very uncomfortable. End Time bible prophecy is being fulfilled now.
Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
4. Egypt is divided. Egyptian is fighting against Egyptian. Muslim Brotherhood supporters are terrorizing non-Islamists especially the Coptic Christians in Egypt.
Isaiah 19:2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.
5. Egypt may receive its fierce king. Isaiah 19:4 tells us that in the last days Egypt will be ruled by a cruel lord; and a fierce king. These positions may be filled by two separate people.
Isaiah 19:4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.
Ousted Egyptian President Morsi seems to fit Isaiah’s description of Egypt’s cruel lord. Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi was Egypt’s first Islamist president. He is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Morsi believes in establishing an Islamic state in Egypt. He tried to give himself complete authority in the nation of Egypt. The cruel lord mentioned in verse 4 above could describe ousted Egyptian President Morsi in that he was obstinate, stiff necked, and stubborn. He legislated a stern Islamist agenda without compromise which got him ejected. Morsi may fit Isaiah’s description of Egypt’s cruel lord, but he may not fit the description of the fierce king. Below are the Strong’s Hebrew Bible Dictionary definitions of cruel lord and fierce king.
cruel: qasheh, kaw-sheh’
severe (in various applications): – churlish, cruel, grievous, hard ([-hearted], thing), heavy, + impudent, obstinate, prevailed, rough (-ly), sore, sorrowful, stiff ([-necked]), stubborn, + in trouble.
lord: adon adon, aw-done’, aw-done’
From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine): – lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with “Adoni-”.
fierce: az, az
strong, vehement, harsh: – fierce, + greedy, mighty, power, roughly, strong.
king: melek, meh’-lek
a king: – king, royal.
We should pay attention to the term fierce king. The word translated king in Isaiah 19:4 is a Hebrew word meaning royalty. President Morsi may not fit this description. It could be that we are about to see a King rule over Egypt! I would like to make an observation. Saudi Arabia’s royal family has been very active in Egypt’s reorganization. Perhaps Egypt’s fierce king will come from Saudi Arabia.
6. The Church is being driven out and killed in the old world including in Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, and even in Israel. I think that Revelation 2:10 may indicate that this is a ten year period of persecution for Christians. Persecution of Christians in Turkey, Northern Africa, the Middle East, and Asia has been on the rise since 2005.
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
7. Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Turkmenistan are forming a Central Asian Confederacy (TAPI). This is another major end time prophetic event that is already underway. This new Central Asian Union will be one quarter of the final Gentile world empire! Please read my commentary titled “The Leopard is Upon Us!” in my eBook “The Fall of Satan and Rise of the Antichrist”. This is a subject that has been completely neglected by bible prophecy teachers.
Dan 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
8. Israel is coming close to accepting the formation of a Palestinian state in Israel and living under an international security agreement. Reports say that this round of negotiations will conclude in April 2014. I think that the security agreement may be in place before the Antichrist signs on.
Dan 9:27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.