Six prophetic events that will happen before the great tribulation
By Craig C. White
- Idol Shepherd (Zechariah 11:16-17) – God raises up a rotten ruler in Israel.
- Dismantle Israeli Military (Zechariah) – As a stipulation to creating the Palestinian State inside of Israel the Israeli Military is dissolved. A hired security force keeps the peace inside of Israel (at least until things get tough).
- Palestinian State inside of Israel
- ISIS in Mosul flooded then ransacked by Iraq, Iran, and the Kurds – Just like the ancient city of Nineveh was flooded and then plundered by the Babylonians, Persians, and Medes (Nahum). I think that this event is the sign to Israel that their time of trouble is at hand. It is their last chance to repent and to believe in their God before they are doomed to suffer through the time of Jacob’s trouble (aka the seven year Tribulation period).
- Turkey invades Syria and destroys Damascus (Jerimiah 49), then Turkey leads forces now fighting in Syria into northern Israel (Ezekiel 38)
- Seven Year treaty concerning Jerusalem temple made with Erdogan of Turkey – This marks the beginning of Tribulation, One year to build temple
These events will happen before Israel’s great tribulation. The great tribulation will begin during the middle of the seven year tribulation period. These events won’t necessarily happen before the Resurrection and Rapture of Christians.